Thursday 26 June 2008

Seriously? Meltdown...

Good lord.

To recap.

I changed jobs a year ago and returned to a company I had worked for previously for four years. I took a pay cut. I have, in the year since I came back, been promoted and had a three grand pay rise.

What fun.

I now have two people in my team, who I am directly responsible for.

It makes my brain hurt.

Add to this the fact that I am getting married in pretty much five weeks and have had a major fallout with my Invitation Lady and have no clue so far despite sending a cheque with regard to Middling Person's bridesmaid dress and it's pretty much a miracle that I'm still breathing.

See? Even my punctuation has taken a turn for the worse.

Breathe.

Is there anybody out there? Only, I'm watching Big Brother for entertainment and it makes my brain feel dirty.

6 comments:

The Muller said...

You are feeling sleepy ... very, very sleepy. When I click my fingers you will wake up feeling refreshed ( I hope!).

Sounds like pre-nuptial tension is getting to you. But that will be no more than a fond(?) memory in 5+ weeks, so hang in there!

In the meantime - don't overdo the BB thing. It'll rot yer brain.

The Muller said...

Oh, forgot to say - congrats on the promomotion.

And a certain junior doc is missing you!

bedshaped said...

I'm still 'out there'. In between keeping up with Big Brother, of course.

longcat said...

when alex left i thought... phew... no more aggression... then when dennis left i thought... phew... no more aggression... and then when sylvia left i thought... phew... no more aggression...

now i can't wait until bex or jen leave and i will again think... phew... no more aggression...

will i ever learn?

why am i watching this nonsense?

x

C said...

are you married yet?

Moominmama said...

omg i feel your pain. followed a link here from Oye Billy's blog. I, too, am getting married in about 5 weeks, and I, too, am a stresspot.

Let's get together after our respective nuptials and get trollied.